Candles & spa days aren’t always super realistic. We need stuff that works — every day, not just on treat days. Throw this workshop into your earbuds, but remember that’s only 20 percent of the work. The other 80 percent is committing to the work that it takes to be well, every day after that.

✅ Learn some mindset shifts that’ll make it easier to show up both as an entrepreneur and a mother

✅ Get down to the nitty gritty of exactly which action steps you can take

Purchase this workshop for instant access. We’ll run through everything in a quick video, then follow up with 4 weeks of easy-to-bite-off tasks that’ll get you back on track.

pssst… for less than the price of this workshop, you could sign up for a monthly subscription of our Toolbox. You’ll receive access to all of our workshops PLUS daily story ideas, easy-to-fill caption starters, and reel scripts. Never worry about what to post on social media again! Nab it right here!


Mental Wellness for Entrepreneurs

Your Cart