Having a design assistant in your corner (even for just a few hours a month) means double the efficiency, double the brain power, and double the creativity in your business.
I accept a limited number of projects each month, and love working with clients on a long term basis. Being a part of your team allows me to really get to know your business and industry, and keep my work to the highest standard of quality.
For you if…
- The visual appearance of your business doesn't match the quality of your product
- You're looking to attract more spendy clients, but your marketing efforts feel scattered and ineffective
- You'd like to hone in on your brand's look and feel & level up your social media game
- You're ready to tackle the strategy behind building a thoughtful, polished brand that'll help you stand out as an industry leader
- You'd like to hit pause on the non-stop hustle and put a few hours back into your day
Get it done - and done well - in a fraction of the time. Here's how it works.
Think we might be a good fit? I’d be delighted to join your team. Drop me a line and start the conversation! You’ll receive a welcome guide full of info and we’ll schedule an introductory phone call to make sure that we jive.
Once we’ve had a good chat about your business and goals, you’ll have the opportunity to reserve a space in my design queue. I’ll schedule in your projects immediately after your retainer has been paid.
As services are being used, time is tracked and itemized. You will be able to sign in and see your usage data at any time. Proofing and revisions are always unlimited within the project time frame, to ensure that every design matches your expectations.
I’ll check in with you on a monthly basis to brainstorm and book any new projects. We repeat this process every month for the duration of your contract – always optimizing as we go. And you’ll be able to spend your weekends curled up cozy on the couch, and return to work well rested on Monday. What could be better?