Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – 37 minutes
Here’s how to build a business that fills your bucket.
Success is based on how productive and visual we are — or is it? Take a moment to pause & think through the inspiration that comes to you… and what it’ll actually look like in your life!
What we learn in this episode:
- Which questions to consider when moving forward with something so you don’t just rush in headlong & burn yourself out
- How to get clear on your goals and non-negotiables (and stick to ‘em!)
- Turning on the money tap, but keeping the health side of things too
Rest! Don’t be afraid to get bored! Those moments are likely when you will come up with your next big idea. (Jana Boyko)
Connect with us
- Instagram, aka my happy place: @knap.creative
Connect with our guest
Business coach, Jana Boyko, is a conscious guide for anyone walking the entrepreneurial path. She shows us how to approach business in a way that’s undeniably inspired and sustainable, and proves that it’s possible to create a vibrant relationship with our work, on our own terms.
Jana is releasing a book to help aspiring entrepreneurs get started on their new journey. I can’t wait to get my hands on this! bedsidebusinessplan.com
Referenced in the show
The Rising Tide Society (your city probably has a chapter! Highly recommend!)
- Facebook: The Rising Tide Society | Facebook
- Instagram: (@risingtidesociety)
- Website: (honeybook.com)
Feeling overwhelmed by the content creation hamster wheel? Join the toolbox — we’ve got caption templates that’ll take your reader on a journey from curiosity right through to the sale… and you’ll knock out your content in a fraction of the time. Sign up now!