Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – 35 minutes
You’re running a ship that’s on fire in a hurricane while the kids are asking for snacks. It’s chaotic. It’s messy. But it’s absolutely possible.
Jumping in and taking ACTION is what will clarify your purpose — not hours and days and weeks and months of planning / comparing / doing the thing that you think you *should* be doing. Your enthusiasm in just doing the dang thing is deliciously contagious.
What we learn in this episode:
- How to meal plan — for people that *don’t* plan meals
- The power of working in a virtual world & how powerful focus is when it comes to making big decisions
- How Courtney flipped one of the hardest things she’s ever done into one of the biggest months she’s ever had — by asking the right questions
Connect with us
- Instagram, aka my happy place: @knap.creative
Connect with our guest
Courtney loves to cook, eat, and entertain. And within her role as Advanced Director with Pampered Chef, she loves to help others do the same. She helps others get cooking confidently by connecting them with the tips, tricks, and tools to make them a master of mealtimes!
- Instagram: @cookingconfidently.w.courtney
- Oh! She’s got a freebie for you! A meal plan WITH a shopping list — delicious recipes that’ll satisfy whether you love to cook, hate to cook, or don’t know where your kitchen is. 😂 Grab it right here!
Feeling overwhelmed by the content creation hamster wheel? Join the toolbox — we’ve got caption templates that’ll take your reader on a journey from curiosity right through to the sale… and you’ll knock out your content in a fraction of the time. Sign up now!